In order to implement the project "Social Activity" of the national project "Education", the Ministry of Education and Youth Policy of the Sverdlovsk Region announces a competitive selection of projects in the Sverdlovsk region within the framework of the All–Russian competition of the best regional practices in supporting volunteering "Region of Good Deeds" in 2022 (hereinafter - the competition).
The purpose of the competition is to create conditions for the sustainable development of volunteer (volunteer) initiatives in the Sverdlovsk region, improving the quality of life of people and contributing to the growth of the number of citizens involved
in voluntary (volunteer) activity.
Participants of the competition can be:
1) registered non-profit non-governmental organizations;
2) state and municipal institutions;
Directions of the competition:
1) school volunteerism (volunteering) – assistance in involving students of general education organizations in voluntary (volunteer) activities;
2) student volunteerism (volunteering) – increasing the social activity of students of professional educational organizations
and educational organizations of higher education by involving
their voluntary (volunteer) activities;
3) volunteerism (volunteering) of the able–bodied population - promotion of volunteerism (volunteering) among the working-age population, including the development of family volunteerism (volunteering), corporate volunteerism (volunteering) (voluntary (volunteer) activity of employees for the benefit of society with the support and encouragement of the company/organization);
4) "silver" volunteerism (volunteering) – ensuring the self-realization of citizens of the older generation (aged 56 years and older) through voluntary (volunteer) activities.
Applications for participation in the competition are submitted via the automated information system "Youth of Russia"
until April 24, 2022, inclusive.
Additional information on participation in the competition can be obtained from the Department of Youth Projects, Monitoring and analysis of processes
in the youth environment of the Department of Youth Policy by phone:
(343) 312-00-04 (ext. 492), email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can get acquainted with the terms of the competition and get the templates of documents necessary for the preparation of the application by clicking on the link https://disk .yandex.ru/d/AsBV6Q4ok2wQpw.